Flexible tuition fee payment options
Instalment Payment Plan
For your convenience, you can choose to pay your tuition fees in small increments. When you receive a Letter of Offer, it will usually contain a proposed schedule of tuition fees with monthly incremental payments. You are welcome to request changes to this plan or seek a student loan through Study Loans. Further information about Study Loans is provided below.
Direct Deposit Payments
Please use your family name or invoice number (if you have a formal invoice) as payment reference and email a confirmation of payment to the admin office. Please make your payment into the following account:
Bank: National Australia Bank (SWIFT Code: NATAAU3303M)
Address: 74 Robinson Road Virginia QLD 4014
Account Name: Flight One Academy
BSB: 084 209 | Account No: 768567864
Credit Card Payments
You can pay with your credit card online via EziDebit at the following link:
Alternatively, you can download the manual EziDebit credit card form here>> and email the completed form to the Flight One Academy team member assisting you.
Study Loans Tuition Fee Loan
Flight One Academy is an approved Study Loans provider. Study Loans is a private lending institution specialising in student loans for the payment of tuition fees.
- Purpose: Fund education only
- Type: Principal and interest
- Rates: Competitive interest rates offered
- Payment: Weekly, fortnightly or monthly direct debit
- Loan Term: 6 to 48 months
- Loan Amount: $2,001 to $15,000
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Employed in a full-time, part-time or casual job
- 18 years of age or older
- Can demonstrate a capacity to service the loan
- Where requirements can not be met, parents are able to apply instead of student
- Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
- Students should always seek independent financial advice before making a decision on a financial product.
Study Loans. ACL 498589.